Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Semester

With a new year, comes a new semester for students. If you didn't do too well first semester, it's never too late to improve! Here are some easy ways to stay organized and enjoy going to class!

1. Use a planner. My school provides an agenda, but it isn't very big... or pretty! So I like to purchase my own. I love the Lilly Large Agenda! They're so cute, which helps me stay motivated! For a cheaper alternative, they have a variety of patterns at Target! I like to color-code my agenda using colored pens. I use a different color for each class and highlight tasks once I've complete them. This is a great visual to display your workload for the week.



2. Use a pencil pouch. Store pencils, pens, erasers, chapstick, a calculator, post-its, highlighters, and anything else that you might need to be prepared for class. While Lilly pencil cases are adorable, I prefer to use something that stores more. I would recommend using a makeup bag. They have a variety at Victoria's Secret. I like this Seersucker Pouch from Etsy.




3. Decorate. As I said, I always color-code my classes. I purchase a matching solid color book cover, binder and folder for each class. I organize the binders with tabs and use the folder to take home assignments, so I don't have to lug my heavy binders home everyday. To perk up the outside of the binders, I use these free printable Lilly monogram sheets. They're adorable and affordable!


I hope that you find these tips to be helpful! Leave a comment of what you do to stay organized for school.

1 comment:

  1. I just posted about how I am in LOVE with monograms. And the Lilly monogram sheets are a God send! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete