Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

Arctic Fox

I didn't go to school one day this week because of all of the snow! I'm ready to finish my last semester of high school, so I am anxious to go back. Here is my outfit of the day from going to lunch with my mom... more like outfit of the week!





Target Fox Sweater Dress // Marshalls Denim collar top // J. Crew Factory Necklace(similar here) // Kate Spade Take a Bow Ring // Target tights // H&M knee socks // Hunter Boots // Nails: L'oreal Paris Pro in 580 Stroke of Midnight

What did you do during your snow filled days?

4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable outfit on you! I especially love the sweater dress/collared top/necklace combo.

    Best of luck on your new venture into blogging! :)

    Katie
    Food, Sweat & Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your necklace, sweater, ring, hair, and BLOG! It is perfection!!!

    xx LCH

    stylingandprofiling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of spoonfulofprep blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete