Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

J. Crew Pieces for Less

J. Crew has so many amazing pieces, but it's hard to constantly splurge on their costly items. Don't get me wrong, you get what you pay for! The quality is consistent and the clothing and accessories are timeless, but I have a few cheaper alternatives for these winter must-haves.


Jeweled- Cluster Sweater // J. Crew $98        
                                                                                     


I purchased the pullover below a few weeks ago at Forever 21 for around $30. I cannot find an exact match online, but there is a similar one here.







The J. Crew Crystal- Encrusted Collar Necklace is no longer available online, but you can buy it off of ebay for around $100. I found one here. Read a few reviews before purchasing from ebay to ensure that pieces are authentic. On the other hand, if you want a J. Crew inspired necklace, ebay is a great place to look. I found one here.





I purchased this Gemstone Bib Necklace// Forever 21 $14.80





Women's Camp Socks // J. Crew $16.50 (on sale for $13.50)





Merona Women's 2-Pack Crew Boot Socks // Target $8






Featherweight Cashmere Long-Sleeve Tee// J. Crew $188





This is no longer online, but I got this pullover for Christmas. 
Cooperative Classic Suzy Sweater// Urban Outfitters around $30





Hope you enjoyed this post! Keep in mind that J. Crew Factory almost always has sales on top of already cheaper prices! So if you're craving authentic J. Crew, check there first!

4 comments:

  1. Such a GREAT post! I agree sometimes J.Crew pieces are a little expensive... Thanks for sharing these lovely look-a-likes! Also, thanks for following my blog!
    XOXO,
    Cathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Feel free to leave any suggestions!
      x Annamarie

      Delete
  2. I love this post! These are great cheaper options!
    xoxo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read!
      xx Annamarie

      Delete